Saturday, May 8, 2010




Hi!
Can you believe it is May already!! Where does the time go.....it seems you get up in the morning and then you go to bed. lol I absolutely LOVE this time of year. It is my very favorite time because I can get warm! I stay so cold all the time and finally it is nice enough outside that I can warm up. (Probably because I am getting older) but you didn't hear that! hehe
Anyway, I want to wish all Mothers out there a wonderful, glorious Happy Mothers Day tomorrow. I hope you are treated well by your families...loved and spoiled by them! It is a special day for you.
Here is another FREE chart for you. I do hope you enjoy it. April Showers Sampler. I am hoping to sell charts in the near future.... please look for them. I will always have Free Charts too!
Thank you for stopping by my blog! Please write back when you get a chance because I love to hear from you too.
Be blessed by God Today!
Nancy



10 comments:

Sweet Sue said...

Love these samplers with the alphas swirling in the air, another beauty ~ thx so much and a lovely weekend!

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Thank you for the generous design again. Your patterns are always so pretty.

Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest

Adelina said...

Hi Nancy , I love your designs !!! Thank you for giving them . I also like this time of the year , probably because Im also getting old too !! I will begin this sampler this week if God wants.
Greetings . Adelina.

Teri said...

Thank you so much for giving of your time and talents to design these charts you share with us. This one is beautiful. I too love this time of year - getting to see God's handiwork unfold before my eyes! God Bless,
Teri J.

Vilma aka Examplar Dame said...

Thank you Nancy for another wonderful freebie.

Vilma

Raggedy Angel said...

Thank you for all the freebies.....I am lovin' them all. I am gonna check out your store too! Beth

Joy said...

LOVE this design as well as the others! I am shopper at your eBay store & just discovered your blog today. You should definitely think about selling your designs...they are wonderful. Being the person you are, you will have much success!! See you on eBay!!

Liberty Primitives & Needleworks said...

Thank you sooo much for all the sweet comments! I really do appreciate them more than you will ever know. God Bless you all! Nancy

Karen said...

Thank you for sharing your talent.

Esboço de Ideias said...

very nice. thank's

https://ninhoprimitivo.wordpress.com/

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

by wisdom a house is built

by wisdom a house is built

Our followers and friends!

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today