Monday, February 23, 2015

Hi everyone...

Happy late Valentines Day!!

We have had sooo much snow and I am sure a lot of you have too.  Cabin fever here we come!  They are calling for more this weekend...NO...NO!  Please, enough is enough. Just get rid of some of these germs all around!  I don't know if it does or not but I hope it does. 

Anyway, I pray you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day with your sweetie!  I can't believe it is almost March and Easter time already.  Time flies by just like my Mom said, and the older you get the faster it goes...I sure don't understand that one!  But it is true. 

All I do know is that the Lord has sure been good to me and I have to always give a testimony to His goodness!  Without Him, I don't know what or where I would be.  I once heard a minister say that miracles pass us by everyday and we don't see them.  If we only knew all the good things that have passed us by because we weren't listening to the voice of God it would amaze us but not only that...we would be astonished at the bad things the Lord has protected us from!  He is right there to help us all the time!  Praise His Name forever.

I am including a picture of one of my charts called "Love Never Fails" that Robin Brown stitched and sent me.  It looks fantastic and I wanted to share with you.  Thank you Robin for sending it to me.  I hope you all enjoy my free charts. 

Have a blessed week and talk to you soon!

Nancy

No comments:

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

by wisdom a house is built

by wisdom a house is built

Our followers and friends!

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today